FLUKE introduces the newest members of the Fluke Thermal Imaging family Fluke TiS55+ and Fluke TiS75+.
Be proactive instead of reactive
Take your plan for a proactive maintenance (PM) program and turn it into reality. To get started, you need features that make it easy to set up your image organization and inspection routines. With the TiS55+ and TiS75+, you’re well on your way to implementing a successful PM program.
Ditch the clipboard
With so many inspections in your day, it can be hard to remember what you saw and where you inspected. Maybe you carry around a clipboard to jot down notes. The TiS55+ and TiS75+ come with built-in personal assistants, which means you can finally ditch the clipboard and have all the information you need embedded in the images you save, including:
– Record up to 60 seconds per thermal image
– Identify exactly what you see in real time
– Take photos of asset numbers and other identifiers
– Use as a reference when looking at the thermal image on your computer
– Sort your thermal images by asset
– Scan a QR code on your asset, then start capturing thermal images
– Images will automatically be sorted by asset, simply connect your camera to your computer to view them.
Rugged. Reliable. Accurate.
384 x 288 (TiS75+) or 256 x 192 (TiS55+) infrared resolution
-20 °C to 550 °C temperature range
3.5″ VGA Touchscreen LCD display
Water and dust resistant (IP54)
Engineered to withstand a 2-meter drop