|Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series Test Tools Data Sheet||Download|
|Fluke ScopeMeter Test Tools VSD Failure||Download|
a removable handle that can be used to carry or prop up the meter during use.
This true RMS (root mean square) me嘲唻
Fluke 190-204 – 20 years of ScopeMeter® Test Tool Innovation
As the first four-channel portable scope safety rated CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V, the Fluke ScopeMeter® 190-204 combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability with 200 MHz bandwidth and real-time sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s and 200 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances. This model feature deep memory up to 10,000 samples per channel; so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail, and it is IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations. Fluke ScopeMeter® test tools are hand-held battery operated, designed to meet the demands of field service professionals.
See More, Fix More with the Four-Channel CAT IV Rated Fluke ScopeMeter®
The Fluke ScopeMeter® 190-204 combine the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope. Designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeter® test tools go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from micro-electronics to power electronics applications.
The 190-204 ScopeMeter® is the one test tool you will reach for to tackle just about any troubleshooting task. They include a multimeter, TrendPlot™ and ScopeRecord™ roll paperless recorder modes and hands free operation with Connect-and-View™ triggering, and much more:
- Two electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- 200 MHz bandwidth model
- 2.5 GS/s
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 5000 Count digital multimeter
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to wi