A complete automotive diagnostic package with everything you need in an automotive multimeter. Fluke 88V has replaced the 88.
The Fluke 88V has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features and accuracy to solve more problems on conventional and hybrid vehicles. The 88V is made in the U.S.A. and carries the industry leading lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 88V operates very similar to the classic Fluke 88, but with more problem solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection.
The 88V is independently tested to comply with the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
- Lifetime warranty
- 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Built in thermometer lets you carry one less tool (temperature probe included)
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity
- RPM measurements with inductive pickup
- Millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Magnet hanger to attach meter to the vehicle and free your hands for other tasks
- 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Touch Hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life
- Access door for fast battery changes without opening up the case
- “Classic” design with new removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage
- 10 meg ohm input impedance wont load circuits
- 0.1% DC accuracy
Position the meter in the most usable location with the magnetic hanger
The holster on the new Fluke 88V accepts a small but extremely powerful magnet (Fluke Tpak) that holds the meter firmly to most steel surfaces. This allows you to focus on taking measurements instead of holding the meter in your hand.
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges
|88 V Users Manual||Download|
|88 V User's Manual Supplement||Download|
|80 Series V Safety Sheet||Download|
|88 V Quick Reference Guide||Download|
|Fluke 88V Automotive Multimeter Data Sheet||Download|