Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts
If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool.
- Saves time and reduces costs: Perform all 5 essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds to pinpoint problems and verify operation when done
- Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Built to last, easy to maintain: The Fluke 1000FLT’s extendable test rod is all metal and very rugged. But should the need arise, this test rod is easily replaced
- Long life: Backed with a three-year warranty
|1000FLT||CE Declaration of Conformity||00|
|1000FLT||Quick Reference Guide||00|
|1000FLT||CSA Certificate of Conformity||00|