The most rugged Fluke 62 MAX+ IR thermometer teamed with the easy to use 414D Laser Distance Meter has everything you need to configure layout and to troubleshoot electrical/HVAC problems quickly. Use the IR thermometer to test for overheating in electrical devices and HVAC components, and use the laser distance meter to determine distance, area, and volume for space configuration.
The 414D reduces errors, saves time and money.
- The most advanced laser technology for distance measurement.
- Measures up to 50 m (165 ft) with accuracy of 2 mm (0.08 in).
- Quick calculation of area (square feet/meters) and volume.
- Pythagoras function indirectly measures height via two other measurements.
- Stores up to five measurement results.
- Battery life of 3000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature.
Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
|414D/419D/424D Users Manual||Download|
|414D Quick Reference Guide||Download|
|414D/419D/424D CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|
|62 Max/62 Max+ Calibration Information||Download|
|Laser Distance Meters Data Sheet||Download|