ScopeMeter® 190 Series : All this power in your hand!
ScopeMeter 190C and 190B Series test tools have specifications you typically only find on high-end bench oscilloscopes. They offer up to 200 MHz bandwidth for capturing high frequency signals, as found in todayâ€™s state-of-the-art electronics, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and advanced memory and triggering functions. Theyâ€™re rugged, compact and battery powered.
- Dual-input – 200, 100 or 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- High resolution Color display
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel (NEW)
- Connect-and-Viewâ„¢ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Frequency Spectrum Analysis using FFT
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecordâ„¢ mode
- TrendPlotâ„¢ paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
- Industrial Bus Test capabilities available in new models