A Fluke infrared camera can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125 Infrared Camera and its 160 x 120 resolution, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently while thoroughly documenting problem areas for additional follow-up.
Introducing the largest system of connected test tools in the world
Boost productivity and communication with Fluke Connect™, the world’s largest test and measurement wireless system. Communicate measurements with ShareLive™ video call – get immediate answers or work approvals without leaving the inspection site.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system – ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger
- Always have references handy – IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system – Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas
- Find problems faster and easier – IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode – Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image
- Fluke Connect™ App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- Multi-mode video recording – focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal)
Spend less time finding problems and more time solving them with the innovative, rugged and easy to use Ti125 Industrial-Commercial Infrared Camera.
|Ti90, Ti95, Ti100, Ti105, Ti110, Ti125, TiR105, TiR110, TiR125 Users Manual||Download|
|Fluke Connect Wi-Fi to Thermal Imager Quick Reference Guide||Download|
|Ti100 Ti105, Ti110, Ti125, TiR100, TiR105, TiR110, TiR125 CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|
|Ti90, Ti95, Ti100, Ti105, Ti100, Ti125, TiR105, TiR110, TiR125 Safety Sheet||Download|
|Ti90, Ti95, Ti100, Ti105, Ti110, Ti125, TiR105, TiR110, TiR125 Quick Reference Guide||Download|
|Ti90, Ti95, Ti105, Ti100, Ti110, Ti125, TiR110, TiR125 Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|SmartView Software Data Sheet||Download|
|TI Performance Series Data Sheet||Download|