The Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the best product you can use in high-temperature industrial environments all around the world. Whether you work in power utility, metal refining and smelting, glass, cement or petrochemical environments, the new 572-2 allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools any place where you need accurate, high-temperature and high distance-to-spot measurements.
With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 572-2 makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button.
- Measure -30°C to 900°C (-22°F to 1652°F)
- 60:1 distance to spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
- Multi-language interface (user select)
- Current Temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature displays
- Compatible with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed
- Adjustable emissivity and predefined emissivity table
- Infrared and thermocouple temperature on backlit display
- Last reading Hold (20 seconds)
- High and low temperature alarm
- Data storage and review (99 data sets)
|572-2 Users Manual||Download|
|572-2 Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|572-2 Getting Started||Download|
|572-2 Getting Started Supplement||Download|