The 725Ex is an intrinsically safe multifunction process calibrator for usage in explosion endangered areas. These calibration tools source and measure almost all process parameters.
Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
Do you need to calibrate transmitters? The 725Ex split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725Ex has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725Ex is ready to perform. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy. Its memory functions make set up fast. And its rugged design lets it work as hard as you do.
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIB 171°C KEMA 04ATEX 1303X
- I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171°C compliance
- Measure Volts DC, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Source or simulate Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Two channel simultaneous source and measure capability for calibration of transmitters
- Power transmitters with internal loop supply
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Pressure measurement to 3,000 psi/200 bar using any of the 8 intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules, calibrate pressure transmitters and I/P devices
- Pressure switch test function to capture set, reset and deadband values
- Compact size and weight
- Simple, push-button user interface
- Rugged and reliable, for field use
The optional 700PEx Pressure Modules are ATEX-certified Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4. They are also certified by CSA I.S Class 1, Division 1 areas Group A-D per NEC-500.
|725Ex Users Manual||Download|
|725Ex Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|700PEx Instruction Sheet||Download|
|700PEx Instruction Sheet Supplement||Download|
|725Ex Calibration Manual||Download|
|725Ex Calibration Manual Supplement||Download|
|725Ex CCD Control Drawing||Download|
|725Ex Safety Sheet||Download|
|725Ex Safety Sheet Supplement||Download|
|725Ex Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|Loop Calibrators Data Sheet||Download|