The Fluke 707 loop calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new “Quick Click” knob making it extremely fast and easy to use. It features:
- One handed user interface with “Quick Click” detented knob
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure, including 250 Ω HART resistor
- 0-28 V DC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Compact case with separate protective holster
- Three year warranty
- Large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V DC to 28 V.
- Single 9 V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
- HART ™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
|705/707 Safety Sheet||Download|
|705/707 Safety Sheet Supplement||Download|
|707 Calibration Information||Download|
|707 Calibration Information Supplement||Download|
|707 Instruction Sheet||Download|
|707 Instruction Sheet Supplement||Download|
|Loop Calibrators Data Sheet||Download|
|Fluke 707 Virtual Demo||Download|