Analyze Power Quality Issues and Monetize Energy Waste
As energy saving equipment becomes more and more prevalent in facilities the need to discover where energy is being wasted is becoming more and more important. At the same time these pieces of energy saving equipment like motor drives and electronic lighting have the potential to disrupt the electrical system due to power quality problems. The Fluke 434 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer can monetize the cost of energy waste due to poor power quality and is ideal for characterizing power quality, conducting load studies and capturing hard-to-find voltage events over a user-defined period of time. The Fluke 434 II Energy Analyzer is the ideal tool for advanced energy logging and energy monetization, identifying the most energy-wasteful areas of your facility.
With its energy logging capabilities and the Energy Loss Calculator function, the 434 II measures the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality issues in real dollars. Add basic power quality measurements to the package and you’ve got yourself one powerful troubleshooting tool.
The Fluke 434 II Energy Analyzer is the best general purpose power quality and energy analyzer. If you’re looking for advanced power quality and energy analysis capabilities, the Fluke 435 II is second to none.
- Energy Monetization – Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy Assessment – Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- Frontline Troubleshooting – Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Predictive Maintenance – Detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- Troubleshoot Real-Time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- Logger Function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- Measure All Three Phases and Neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- Energy Loss Calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- View Graphs and Generate Reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
|Fluke 434 II/435 II/437 II Users Manual||Download|
|Fluke 434 II/435 II/437 II Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|Fluke 434-II/435-II/437-II CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|
|Fluke 434-II/435-II/437-II CSA Certificate of Conformity||Download|
|Fluke 434-II/435-II/437-II Service Manual||Download|
|Fluke 434-II/435-II/437-II Service Manual Supplement||Download|
|Fluke GPS 430 Instruction Sheet||Download|
|i430-Flexi-TF Instruction Sheet||Download|
|Fluke 430 Series Three Phase Power Quality Analyzers Data Sheet||Download|