AC and DC current and voltage measurement – ideal tool for troubleshooting and logging on power electronics
The Fluke 345 is more than an electric power meter. Combining the functions of a clamp meter, oscilloscope, data logger and digital power meter into one handy device, the Fluke 345 is ideal for working with variable frequency motor drives, high efficiency lighting and other loads using switching electronics.
The multi-faceted Fluke 345 is packed with features such as a bright, color display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise and a high EMC immunity design, making the Fluke 345 power analyzer ideal for troubleshooting power quality on switching loads. The internal memory of this electric power meter enables long-term power quality logging for analysis of trends or intermittent problems. Additionally, the Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit.
Besides effectively performing basic tasks like measuring power and power factor, the Fluke 345 power meters offer the ease of use, portability and flexibility needed to resolve most power issues in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
- Setup and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and UPS systems – Verify correct operation by measuring key power quality parameters
- Harmonics measurements – Uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Inrush capture – Check start-up current where spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping occurs
- Load studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
For three phase applications the 1735 and 43- Series II products will provide the same type of results.
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic
- loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for battery and dc systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- Inrush current: Capture and analyze nuisance tripping, from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Easy to use: Easily confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- USB download: Download logged data with PowerLog application software to view trends and screenshots, analyze and create reports simply.
- Battery eliminator: powers the instrument when pefroming extended logging sessions.
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: Use power analyzer with included Power Log software
|345 Users Manual||Download|
|345 Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|Power Log Users Manual||Download|
|345 Calibration Manual||Download|
|345 Calibration Manual Supplement||Download|
|345 Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|Fluke 345 Data Sheet – English||Download|
|Fluke 43B Data Sheet||Download|