Power quality logging is easy with a compact and rugged Fluke power meter
The Fluke 1743 Power Quality Logger is an everyday power meter for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, this power logger helps uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues. The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard.
- Energy and power quality assessment – Validate performance of facility improvements by quantifying energy consumption, power factor, and general power quality before and after improvements
- Quality of service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance and assess the effects of neighboring disturbing loads
- Power quality studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Disturbance analysis – Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Measure voltage with premium accuracy: IEC61000-4-30 compliant voltage accuracy (0.1%)
- Installs inside the cabinet: Compact, fully-insulated housing and accessories fit easily in tight spaces next to live power systems – powered from the measurement line, no external supply required.
- Quickly validate quality of power: Assess power quality according to EN50160 power quality standard with statistical overview
- Rugged and reliable: Designed for everyday field use with no moving parts and durable insulated case with two year warranty
- Plug and play: Setup in minutes with automatic current probe detection and powering
- Determines the root cause: Included PQ Log software quickly analyzes trends, creates statistical summaries, and generates detailed graphs and tables
- Monitors power for the long-term: Data can be downloaded during recording without interruption
Loggers for every application
The portable Fluke 1743 Power Quality Logger is designed for easy installation and use, anywhere in low- and medium-voltage applications.
IP65 water-proof monitor for logging the most common power parameters including V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, flicker, voltage events, and THD.
- Measurement of common power parameters: V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, flicker, voltage events, and THD
- Wide range current measurement accessories for direct measurement or via installed current transformers.
- Dust/water resistance: IP65 water proof
- LED Status display
- 3 seconds UPS ride-through
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 170 x 125 x 55 mm (6.9 x 5.1 x 2.2 in)
|1744/1743 Users Manual||Download|
|1744/1743 Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|1745 Users Manual||Download|
|1745 Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|PQ Log Users Manual||Download|
|1743, 1744 CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|
|1743, 1744, 1745 Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|1A/10A Instruction Sheet||Download|
|20A/200A Instruction Sheet||Download|
|3000A/6000A Flex 4 Instruction Sheet||Download|
|3000A/6000A Flex 4 Instruction Sheet Supplement||Download|
|5A/50A Instruction Sheet||Download|
|FS17XX/FS17XX IP65 Instruction Sheet||Download|
|FS17XX/FS17XX IP65 Instruction Sheet Supplement||Download|
|Fluke 1A/10A Current Clamp Data Sheet||Download|
|Fluke 20A/200A Clamp Set Data Sheet||Download|
|Fluke 5A/50A Current Clamp Data Sheet||Download|