ﴴĿ>Class-A compliance for the most demanding power quality tests
The Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A, for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. Designed for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium- and low-voltage networks. The Fluke 1760 provides exceptional flexibility with the ability to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. The 1760 power recorder captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters; the supplied PQAnalyze application software enables users uses the in depth measurement and produce sophisticated analysis and reports.
- Detailed disturbance analysis – Perform high-speed transient analysis and uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance. The fast transient option, with its 6000 V measurement range, allows capture of very short impulses such as capacitor switching and lightning strikes.
- Class-A quality-of-service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance. Thanks to Class A compliance, the Fluke 1760 allows undisputable verification. The Fluke 1760 Class A compliance has been independently verified at a world leading power quality laboratory.
- Event correlation at multiple locations – Utilizing GPS time synchronization, users can quickly detect where a fault occurred first, either inside or outside the facility. The accuracy of this time-stamping enables users with multiple 1760s on their network to understand the propagation of events across the network.
- Galvanic separation and DC coupling – Allows complete measurements on dissimilar power systems. For example troubleshoot UPS systems by simultaneously recording the battery voltage and power output.
- Power quality and power load studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation and verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
- GPS time synchronization: Correlate data with events or datasets from other instruments with precision
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors: Allows user to pinpoint specific issues by defining the detailed criteria for detection and recording of disturbances.
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes): Never miss important events – even record the beginning and end of interruptions and outages to help determine the cause
- 2 GB data memory: Enables detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Comprehensive software included: Provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring in the online mode
- Plug and play: Allows quick setup with automatic sensor detection; sensors are instrument powered, eliminating the need for batteries
- Rugged field design: Insulated housing and a solid state design with no rotating components enable reliable testing under nearly any conditions
- Power quality statistics according to EN50160
- Voltage event list (dips, swells and interruptions)
- Continuous recording of:
- Power P, Q, S
- Power factor
- Voltage and current harmonics to the 50th / Interharmonics
- Mains signaling
- Triggered recordings
- Online mode (Oscilloscope, transients and events)
- 2 GB Flash memory
|1760 Users Manual||Download|
|1760 Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|1760 CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|
|1760 Getting Started||Download|
|1760 Getting Started Supplement||Download|
|1760 Instruction Sheet||Download|
|1760 Software Reference Manual||Download|
|1760 Software Reference Manual Supplement||Download|
|1760 Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|