Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool. Take contact temperature for checking motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, E, N, R, and S type thermocouple (temperature sensors).
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
|51 & 52 Series II Users Manual||Download|
|53 & 54 Series II Users Manual||Download|
|53IIB/54IIB Users Manual||Download|
|51, 52, 50S and 50D Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|51, 52, 53, 54 Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|51-54 Series II Service Manual||Download|
|51-54 Series II Service Manual Supplement||Download|
|51-54 Series II Product Overview||Download|
|51-54 Series II, 53-54 Series IIB CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|