Designed for easy one-hand operation, the Fluke 114 True RMS digital multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for “go/no go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. The LoZ function helps identify so-called “ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
The Fluke 114 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes easy.
Fluke 114 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- Resistance and continuity
- Record signal fluctuations using Min/Max/Average
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
|114, 115, 117 Users Manual||Download|
|114, 115, 117 Users Manual Supplement||Download|
|113 Calibration Information Supplement||Download|
|113 Instruction Sheet Supplement||Download|
|113, 114, 114C, 115, 115C, 116, 116C, 117, 117C CSA Certificate of Conformity||Download|
|113, 114, 114C, 115, 115C, 116, 116C, 117, 117C TUV SUD Certificate of Conformity||Download|
|113, 114, 115, 116, and 117 CE Declaration of Conformity||Download|
|114, 115, 116, and 117 Calibration Information||Download|
|114, 115, 116, and 117 Calibration Information Supplement||Download|
|117, 116,115,114,113 and 110 Plus Statement of Memory Volatility||Download|
|Extended Specs For 114, 115, 116, 117||Download|
|Fluke 114 Multimeter Data Sheet||Download|