YOUR PARTNER FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLING SOLUTIONS!
The company was founded in 1959 by Oskar and Ursula Ida Lapp with ÖLFLEX® the first industrially produced signal cable in the world
Today Lapp Cables produces cables and conductors for different industries and markets including Rail, Food and Beverage, Facotry and Automation. Specialising in Rail, LSF/Halogen Free, Flexible Cables, Nuclear Applications, Robotics and Automation, Power/Drag Chain Applications, for Electric Vehicles and Renewable Energy applications and more.
- ÖLFLEX® Power and control cables
- UNITRONIC® Data communication systems
- ETHERLINE® Data communication systems
- HITRONIC® Optical transmission systems
- EPIC® industrial connectors
- SKINTOP® Cable glands
- SILVYN® Protective Cable Conduit systems
- FLEXIMARK® Cable marking products