It’s time to trade in your old precision multimeter
for the NEW Fluke Calibration 8588A or 8558A digitizing multimeter
Your old precision multimeter has done its job for many years but now may be non-RoHS compliant, obsolete or no longer serviceable. So, it’s time to benefit from Fluke’s unique offer to trade in your older outdated precision multimeter for the new industry’s standard Fluke Calibration digitizing multimeter.
Key features Fluke 8588A/8558A
- 8.5 digit resolution @ 1rdg/sec with exceptional linearity, low noise and stability.
- 2.8 ppm (8588A) / 4.1 ppm (8558A) 1 year absolute accuracy (95%) analog performance without self-calibration
- AC rms measurement performance that is up to ten times faster, two times less noisy, and more sensitive for low level signals than other instruments in this class
- Digitizes voltage and current at 5 MS/s with 18-bit resolution into 15 Mega-reading memory with up to 20 MHz bandwidth for voltage and 4 MHz for current retaining high bandwidth content of the signal measured
- Measurement data synchronous delivered to a PC at 100 kilo-readings/s with 4.5 digit resolution
|Trade in this model||Trade up to this model||Save this much|
Or any equivalent non-Fluke/Wavetek/Datron product
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid from 03.02.2020 till 23.10.2020.
- Entries must be submitted by completing the on-line registration form.
- A trade-in will only be considered for each equivalent multimeter. The decision on whether a trade-in product qualifies is up to the discretion of Fluke Calibration.
- The trade-in instrument should be returned within eight weeks upon delivery of the new instrument.
- Contact your local distributor for the rules on how to return your old calibrator.
- This offer is for trade-in transactions only and no cash returns will be made.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- This offer is only valid for customers in Europe.
- Fluke reserves the right to change or withdraw the Fluke Calibration Trade-In program at any time, and without any prior notice.